The stomach one of our most important organs that ensures the healthy functioning of the digestive system. The part connected to the esophagus is called kardid the smaller part of the stomach is called the sixth coscal.
What Are The Functions of The Stomach in The Body?
Fluids produced in the stomach wall from other acids produced in the body. In this way, it allows the digestive system to work much faster and healthier.
The stomach, which breaks down the food with the liquids it secretes, is sent to the duodenum. Here, vitamins and minerals useful for the body are absorbed, others are sent to the excretory system.
The stomach divides the ingested food into as chemical and mechanical.
What Causes Stomach Cancer?
- Obesity: At the end of the studies conducted in the USA, England and Sweden, it was revealed that obesity triggers stomach cancer. Obesity, which occurs when the fat ratio rises above the normal level, causes deterioration of the entire digestive system along with the stomach. The stomach can not produce and digest too much acid.
- Smoking and Alcohol Use: Bad habits such as smoking and alcohol cause great damage to the stomach as well as to all internal organs. These damages increase the risk of stomach cancer in half.
- Vitamin Deficiency: One type of diet causes the body to be deficient in the vitamins it needs. This is one of the most important causes of stomach cancer.
What Causes Stomach Burn?
- Fast Food: The habit of eating fast food also leads to indigestion and with it, stomach burn.
- Drinking Less Water: It is recommended that people who consume a lot of bitter, sour and spicy foods drink at least 2-2.5 liters of water a day. Drinking less water can cause many health problems and cause stomach burn.
You can click on this link for more content about health.